Ordering Terms and Conditions
These Ordering Terms and Conditions establish the rights and obligations of Kruze Disain OÜ (the Seller) and the person ordering the products or services (the Buyer) in the purchase process of the products or services. By confirming the order, the Buyer confirms that they have examined these Terms and Conditions and agree with them.
1. Preparing the order
- The order is prepared on the basis of the price offer sent by the Seller to the Buyer which the Buyer has accepted.
- Product delivery time depends on the product, quantity, and the logo application technology, consequently, the delivery time is agreed upon separately for each order. If the delivery time changes as the result of reasons that are beyond the control of the Seller, the Seller shall immediately notify the Buyer thereof.
- The product delivery time starts at the moment when the Buyer confirms the order.
- We process orders from €150+VAT, if the order amount is less, a small order fee is added.
- If the Buyer wants to cancel the order of a product or service that they have already confirmed, the Buyer shall be obligated to bear all costs to the Seller that the Seller has already carried to fulfil the order.
2. Design work
- After preparing the order, the Seller sends the design to the Buyer for approval – the design shows the dimensions and colours of the logo as well as its placement on the product. One hour of design work is performed for free for the products ordered from the Seller. For a larger scale design work, an additional fee is applied according to the design work price list.
- The Buyer submits logo files according to the technology to be used:
- If using screen printing, heat press printing, or pad printing: Vector graphic files with Pantone colour codes
- If using sublimation printing or direct-to-garment printing: Vector graphic files or transparent background PNG files
- If using embroidery: Vector graphic files or transparent background PNG files with Pantone colour codes
- All texts in the vector files must be curved, PNG files must be in 1:1 ratio using 300 ppi resolution.
- If no suitable file exists, the Seller performs, upon agreeing with the Buyer, redrawing of the logos or refining the files for an additional fee according to the design work price list.
- If no Pantone colour code is provided, the design software will automatically derive the closest Pantone colour, but the result may differ from what was preferred.
- The design file is illustrative and may differ from the actual product (proportions of textile products on various sizes, colour tone differences on the screen and on the product, etc.).
- The Buyer shall confirm the suitability of the received final design file in writing via email.
3. Printing and embroidery
- The completion time for embroidery and printing starts at the moment when the Seller has received the confirmation from the Buyer of the suitability of the design. No subsequent claims for mistakes in the design shall be accepted.
- When the Buyer orders a print on such a product that is supplied by themselves and which are not included in the product range of the Seller, the Buyer must take into account that before printing, it may be necessary to test whether the print adheres to the product or whether the product is heat-resistant as not all products may be suitable for the application of logos.
4. Product delivery
- Completed products are delivered to the location specified by the Buyer, or to the Smartpost or Omniva parcel machines specified by the Buyer if the dimensions of the package do not exceed the maximum dimensions allowed by the parcel machine.
- An additional fee is added for the delivery according to the price lists of courier and parcel machine service providers. Delivery within Estonia is free for orders over 500 €.
- The Buyer may also pick up the goods at the office of the Seller or use their own courier service.
- The Seller sends an invoice to the Buyer once the products have been finished.
- For regular customers, the payment due date is 7 calendar days unless agreed upon otherwise.
- For new customers placing their first order and for the customers with history of payment failures, we require a 100% prepayment which the Buyer pays on the basis of the order confirmation. The order shall be processed once the prepayment is received.
- The ownership of the products is transferred from the Seller to the Buyer once the sum for the invoice issued for the products is received by the Seller in full.
- The Buyer has the right to submit a complaint regarding the quality of products or services within 14 days from receiving the product or service.
- Complaints must be submitted in writing.
- If the product itself or the quality of the print or embroidery is defective, the Seller is obligated to replace the products within a reasonable time.
- The Buyer returns the defective products to the Seller unless agreed upon otherwise.