Kruze Disain OÜ respects its customers’ right to privacy and assures that we adhere to the following principles for the processing and retention of personal data.
We assure that we process and retain your personal data according to the requirements of law.
Kruze Disain OÜ (Puuvilla 19, Tallinn, 10314. Registry code: 10453234) maintains the website at www.kruze.ee and offers a safe web experience to all visitors of the website.
The following is an overview of our principles for the collection and retention of personal data.
We assure that our daily practice of collecting and retention of data conforms to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). During the processing of personal data, we follow the legal acts of Estonia and European Union.
When you visit our websites, we collect certain data about you.
- We collect anonymous information about the behaviour of all the visitors in order to improve the user experience.
- We do not automatically collect personal data of the website visitors without asking for consent. The website users provide us personal data willingly (e.g., by subscribing to our newsletter or by sending a query through the query form or the contact form).
Personal data is collected and retained only for lawful use.
Collection of data may take place via our website (when filling out the contact form/query form), via e-mail, by phone, at a meeting, during appointments, at events (when exchanging calling cards), or when visiting us directly.
- Your personal data: name, e-mail, phone number, postal mail address if necessary;
- Data related to your company: name, registry code, VAT no., postal mail address and other public data;
- In addition, we use automatic data collection methods, including cookies, pixels, and other tracking methods to optimize the user experience of our website and to offer better services to our customers. The data related to your usage of the website is collected with Google Analytics (cookies, IP addresses, visited websites). You can read more information about Google Analytics here: https://www.google.com/analytics.
We collect only such data which are necessary to provide the service for you, to send offers, and to fulfil orders (only in cases where you have agreed to provide the data, e.g., by sending a query or filling out a newsletter subscription form). Your personal data shall never be disclosed to a third party (except in cases prescribed by law).
You have the right to ask for access to your personal data available to us at any moment, to review the data, to request a correction and/or change of your personal data, and to request the permanent deletion of your personal data. In the case of such a request, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have subscribed to our newsletter list, you can unsubscribe at any moment by clicking the unsubscription link in the footer of the newsletter or by sending the request to unsubscribe to email@example.com.
Some information stored in our databases may not always be completely deleted or changed (e.g., if we have a legal obligation to retain the data for some period).
The controller of personal data is Kruze Disain OÜ (Puuvilla 19, Tallinn, 10314 Harju County, Estonia). We assure that we shall do our best to protect the collected and saved personal data and other data and to avoid any data leaks and misuse of data.
We assure that we process and retain your data in the manner prescribed by law. For additional information and questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org